Access to Christmas Mountain Village Amenities
The Christmas Mountain Village web site and Facebook page provide the most up to date information about the resort amenities, events, and activities.
Identification cards are issued annually by the Treasurer of CMGE once the owner's association fee has been paid for the year. Usually this occurs during the months of May and June.
Cards may be passed from the previous owner to new buyers. New owners may contact the Christmas Mountain Golf Estates treasurer to request an access card if necessary.
Christmas Mountain Resort
Resort usage applies to Christmas Mountain Golf Estate families and their guests. Children under 16 years must be supervised at all times. Owners are allowed a maximum of six guests for day use of amenities. Resort management request that owners register guests for day use with the front desk prior to utilizing the facilities.
Golf Estates Benefits as of 2019
1. Use of all Resort Facilities including Pool, Recreation Center, Tennis Courts, Miniature Golf, Paddle Boats, Shuffleboard Courts, Basketball Courts, Sports, Fields, etc...
2. Eligible to participate in all planned weekly activities sponsored by the Recreation Department.
3. Eligible to reserve a Pavilion for private gatherings.
4. Eligible to bring up to six guests to the Resort for day use (six per lot/per day).
5. Eligible for owners' discounts at special events.
6. 10% off Food and Beverage daily
a. (Not Applicable for Fryday Night Fish Fry, Happy Hour or other special promotions. Must present membership card)
7. Eligible to receive periodic free promotions (appetizers, drink specials)
8. First to be notified regarding Holidays and Special Events
a. Eligible to receive the local rate for tee times at all times, including peak season.
b. Eligible for 4 rounds of Golf per lot, per year (redeemed by coupon) including golf cart rental fee
a. Eligible to receive 10% off full price lift tickets during the ski season. (Must present membership card)
11. Eligible to have complimentary use of Pool Towels. Pool towels will available at the Registration building. These are to be returned to the Registration building at the end of use.
All discounted benefits apply to full price items and cannot be combined with other discounts that may be offered.
All benefits are reviewed yearly and Bluegreen Corporation reserves the right to modify these benefits at any time, for any reason.
Indoor and Outdoor Pools
Residents may request an access card for the indoor pool area, sauna, whirlpool and work out facilities located in the Registration Building. Check in at the registration desk to request a card.
Check with Christmas Mountain Village for current hours, which may vary seasonally.
You should carry your card to the outdoor pools in case someone from the resort challenges your being there, especially if you have guests. There are four outdoor pools located throughout Christmas Mountain Village.
Skiing and Snow Tubing
7 Ski Hills Served by 2 Chair Lifts
Cross Country Ski Trails
Christmas Mountain Golf Estate Residents receive a discounted rate.
Please call 608-254-3971 for hours of operation and rates.
CMGE residents receive a discount on food and beverage.
Mulligan's Sports Bar N'Grill offers casual dining and big screen TVs overlooking the golf course and ski slopes.
The Mountain Cafe and Market serves Starbucks Coffee, iced beverages, snacks and bakery daily as well as souvenirs and convenience items.
If you just want to grab a quick bite and take a break from the slopes, then head to Jolly's located downstairs of Mulligan's. This family-friendly, bar and grill offers a fun, eclectic atmosphere for lunch or dinner. Jolly's is open seasonally (Winter).